Vancouver, British Columbia — The following bulletin was released by the TSX Venture Exchange:
- African Queen name change to Desert Mountain, rollback
- African Queen Mines Ltd (C:AQ)
- Shares Issued 114,216,051
- Last Close 4/6/2018 $0.03
- Friday April 6 2018 – Change Name, Roll Back Shares
- Also Desert Mountain Energy Corp (C:DME) New Listing
Pursuant to a directors’ resolution dated March 8, 2018, the company has consolidated its capital on a one-new-for-four-old basis. The name of the company has also been changed as follows.
Effective at the opening, April 10, 2018, the common shares of Desert Mountain Energy Corp. will commence trading on the TSX Venture Exchange, and the common shares of African Queen Mines Ltd. will be delisted. The company is classified as a mineral exploration/development company.
- Capitalization: unlimited shares with no par value, of which 28,554,012 shares are issued and outstanding Escrow: nil
- Transfer agent: TSX Trust Company
- Trading symbol:DME (new)
- Cusip No.:25043D107 (new)
© 2018 Canjex Publishing Ltd.
Chairman & CEO
For more information, contact:
President and CEO
Dubai: +971 55 997 0427
London: +44 (0) 7780 602 788
Germany: +49 (0) 21141 740411
U.K.: +44 (0) 870 490 5443
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the content of the information contained herein. The statements made in this press release may contain certain forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual events or results may differ from the Company’s expectations.